1, జనవరి 2020, బుధవారం

చర్మం పై ఇన్ఫెక్షన్ తగ్గాలి అంటే

Hello everyone..
So this is the incident which happened just now with me.
I use an ointment since one  years now; which helps in reducing acne.
The ointment is named as *FEMCINOL-A-GEL* 
I apply this every night before sleeping.
Thus my use of this product is quite evident.
Tonight while applying this gel, I saw this piece of paper literally oozing out from the mouth of the tube with the gel.
And I was surprised to know this is the kind of  quality check some pharmaceutical companies make.
Now, I think that whatever kind of other messages which come on WhatsApp & other social media, are not fake.
This piece of paper came from inside the product tube..
This product is of *FEM* & is marketed by *DABUR INDIA LTD* 
What quality assurance processes which they state, are actually followed!?
Is it so hard to maintain a Good Manufacturing Practice?
with -Naveen Nadiminti 

మిత్రులారా... వైద్య సలహాల కోసం మన *వైద్య నిలయం* బ్లాగ్ ని ఒకసారి సందర్శించండి....

https://vaidyanilayam.blogspot.com/

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: